Chapter 50 (Ronnie)

"I'm home," I yell as I walk in the door. I gave my dress to Anna so she can keep it safe until the wedding. To my surprise, the house is quiet. I take the advantage and head to Aaron's home studio. When I open the door, I smile widely when I hear Callum's voice singing.

"That's great," Aaron says, "let's take a break."

"What's going on," I ask.

"How was the dress shopping," Callum asks.

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine."

"This is your brother's idea. He wouldn't let me continue to take care of Spencer until I agreed to record a song with you."

"Why wasn't I informed about this duet?"

"Again, this was your brother's idea. So how was dress shopping? Alex sent me the pictures."

I blush deeply. "It was good. Alex found a lovely dress. Anna found a dress for the rest of the bridesmaids. And as you saw, I found a perfect dress since I'm the maid of honor. And now that you know the color of my dress, you'll have to find a matching tie."

"Sounds easy enough," Callum smiles. He grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. "Johnny wrote these lyrics. The highlighted parts are what I've been recording."

I grab the notebook and look at the lyrics. I blush deeply when I realize that my brother wrote lyrics for a love song. I grab Callum's hand and begin to hum the lyrics softly. I'll have to work with Aaron while the guys are out tomorrow.

Johnny's POV

*two hours ago*

"You want to marry my little sister," I ask Callum. I simply nods and puts my son down. "I'll make a deal with you. Record a song with my sister and I'll talk to Alex about it."

"Done," he says.

"Do you have a ring picked out?"

"Not yet. I do have one in mind though."

"Have you seen Alex's ring? I won't settle for anything less for my baby sister."

"Ronnie deserves the best," Callum replies. His eyes begin to soften and I can't help but smile.

"I know you love my sister. Just make sure you treat her right. I'll know if you don't."