Chapter 7 (Callum)

I looked at my hand which was currently being held by Ronnie. Today keeps getting better. The VIP show goes good and I smile laughing at Johnny. I had my hands in my pocket and listened and recorded both songs to remember this day forever. Soon most of the fans had asked there questions. I just stood there quietly not really paying attention to them more so just looking at Ronnie. I soon just looked down my cheeks were burning up at that point. I kept my head down after that for the most part and thankfully I managed to hide in the crowd and not have to ask questions asking the guys easy but I could never ask my favorite band member. She probably thinks I'm a freak or even crazy at this point after I complimented her and had had my eyes on her since the concert started. I streatched happily once I was off the bus the cool air blowing through my hair. I ran my fingers through it and stood outside getting ready to put ear buds in and jam out to some of there older music before I sighed. It sucked that this day was over but at least I have the memories. I soon stuck my ear buds in and stuck my hand in my pocket my shirt resting on my shoulder. "Callum you idiot." I said out loud realizing I left the CD on the bus. I soon looked at the bus and didn't dare go get the autographed one and just headed back to the merch table to get a new one until I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned around taking out my earbuds pausing the music. "I think this is yours." Ronnie said holding the CD out. "Thanks. I was actually about to go get another one." I said smiling down at her before I looked at the ground and rubbed my neck trying to avoid making any more eye contact then nessicary. "I hope to you again. I mean if you ever play close by again..." I said trying to not sound like a majority of the guys in the VIP show or a crazy fan. "Would it be a problem to get a hug from my favorite band member?" I asked quietly.