Chalter 156 (Callum)

Things began to turn around, it seemed. I was back to living my normal life before all this fame happened. I had gotten back into drawing and was beginnings to try and experiment with new things.

I even talked to Hailey every day just to make sure she was fine. She told me that a nurse was going to let her stay with him for a bit until summer. Which was only a couple of months away.

I was sitting at the park with Hayden and Rae the duo running around and having the time of their life. "Hey Stranger." A voice from behind him said. "Hey , how have you been?" I asked as I hugged her. We soon began to catch up and fill each other in on what was going on in our lives.

That Sat, we decided to go out and catch up more over dinner. she had a gig to get to, and I had to get these two home for dinner. "Who was that?" Rae asked as I wiped the sand off of her. "A very old friend of mine."

Hayden soon grabbed my hand, Rae falling asleep in my free arm as we walked back home. That was when things took a turn for the worst yet again.

I laid Rae on the couch as Hayden sat at the table and worked on his homework. I noticed there was a note on the table. My heart soon sank into the pit of my stomach. 

𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓂,
ℐ'𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝓏𝓏𝒶. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈. ℐ 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝒶 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀. ~ ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒