Chapter 111 (Patty)

I walk outside and notice Callum sitting alone on a bench. I slowly approach him and sit next to him.

"Is everything alright," I ask.

"This is all your fault," he glares at me. "She's with ME and she kissed YOU."

"Calm down man. It was more like a final goodbye kiss. I know how much you love her."

"Oh do you?! You lost your chance with her and now you're her best friend! That pisses me off!"

"You can hate me all you want, Callum. I just want Ronnie to be happy." I stand up and put my hands up defensively.

"And apparently you make her happy!" Callum stands up and marches towards me. I close my eyes and prepare to get punched in the face. I hear a thud and open my eyes. I gasp when Ronnie is on the ground.

"What the fuck did you do to her," I ask Callum.

"She...she..." Callum's hands shake as he looks down at Ronnie. I kneel down and carefully roll her onto her back. A bruise is starting to form on her left eye. I pick her up and lay her on the bench.

"Is she okay," Foley asks. "I saw what happened."

"Go get some ice," I demand. I take off my jacket, ball it into a makeshift pillow, and put it under her head. Foley comes back quickly and I place the ice on Ronnie's eye. "Stay here, Foley."

I stand up and push Callum up against a nearby pillar. His hands stop shaking and his eyes go wide.

"What the fuck did you do," I growl.

"It was an accident," he squeaks, "she jumped in front of you."

I let go of Callum's shirt collar and march back to Ronnie's side. Foley keeps me company while I wait for this beautiful angel to wake up.