Chapter 65 (Callum)

I soon just step outside and rub my eyes and soon pace around. I fucked up so badly all because of her stupid hair and her voice. "Why can't I be a normal guy?" I yelled to myself. I soon sat on the curb and held my head in my hands. I thought I was over it I can't believe it came back. I soon looked at Hailey who hugged me. "Hey I'll go talk to them and see what we can do." She told me reassuringly.

Hailey's P.O.V
I ran into the bar and looked at Ronnie and Emory. "Don't be mad please. Callum is in love with you and just you." I said looking at Ronnie. "Back in 8th grade alot of girls asked Callum to be there fake boyfriend for family events or to get guys to fuck off. They made him play the part hand holding kissing everything. As we got older Callum slowly managed to go back to being a one girl guy. Something about her just set him off I think it's probably the fact that if he finds a band or musician he likes he gets hooked. Now Ronnie I need you to do me a favor." I said placing my hand on hers. "Remind him he's with a rockstar who can rock his world better then anyone." I said hugging her before looking at Emory and sat on his lap grinding on him a bit a smirk on my lips.