Chapter 40 (Ronnie)

I wake up and find that Callum is already awake. I rub my eyes and kiss him on his cheek. I look at my phone and notice it's almost 9am. I sit up and grab my glasses.

"How long have you been up," I ask Callum.

"Long enough to go through all of the fan mail," he replies with a kiss. "I'm going to make some coffee. Want some?"

"That'd be great," I state, "my coffee creamer is on the top shelf of the fridge. I take a tablespoon of creamer with my coffee."

"Got it." Callum crawls over me, leaves sweet kisses all over me in the process. I giggle and blush at his actions. When he's out of the bunk, I grab my phone and start a live feed for Instagram.

"Good morning everyone," I begin, "it is currently 9am." I put my phone at the perfect angle on my lap where it doesn't fall. I throw my hair over my shoulder and quickly braid it while watching people join the live feed. Once enough people have joined, I pick up the fan mail and start reading some of it out loud.

"Here's your coffee," Callum sings as he opens the curtain of my bunk all the way. "Did you start without me?"

"I'm sorry," I reply as I grab my coffee. "But if it makes you feel better, some fans have been asking about you." 

"Well then let me join in!" I chuckle as Callum crawls next to me. He grabs my phone and goes through the comments. "If anybody has any questions, send them in."

Callum's eyes go wide as questions begin to flood in. You'd think that after six months he'd be used to fans reacting immediately. I grab my phone and go through the questions.

"Hailey," I sternly begin, "stop sending in so many questions. Same goes for you Emory."

"Stop being nosy," Callum laughs.

PTC4lyfe: what's up with the new bling?

"This shiny new object," I show my promise ring off to the camera, "is a promise ring. Callum gave it to me last night. No, we aren't getting  married soon. We're still finishing the final details for Johnny's wedding."

J.and.E.pranks: how do you think Emory will be without Johnny around?

"He'll be fine," Callum states when he reads the question, "Emory has Hailey. And Johnny has Alex. Emory will also be helping us take care of Spencer."

I drink my coffee as Callum and I take turns answering question after question. 

Emory's POV

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I groan and roll over to turn it off. I can't believe I forgot to turn it off last night. I check the time and notice it's almost 9am. I feel Hailey stir next to me.

"You awake," she whispers.

"Yeah," I reply, "did my alarm wake you?"

"Yeah. But it's okay. I was already beginning to wake up."

"Well I know a great way to really wake you up." I wink at Hailey and she blushes.

"We gotta do something first," she states. "Callum and Ronnie are supposed to be doing a live feed soon." Hailey and I both open Instagram and join the live feed. She begins to make annoying comments about Callum while I begin to poke fun at Ronnie. We stop typing when she calls both of us out. I exit the live feed and put my phone on the night stand. I slowly start kissing Hailey's neck as she continues to watch the live feed. I start to nibble and suck on several different places on her neck and collarbone. She begins to moan, which finally causes her to put her phone down.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with marks now," I smirk. I continue my actions and go lower and lower on Hailey's body. She reacts while running her hands through my curly hair. My hands glide over her center, feeling how wet she already is. I begin to make out with Hailey while sticking a few fingers in her. I pump my fingers and move my lips down to her nipples. I twist one nipple with my other hand while sucking on the other one. Hailey begins to moan my name loudly. I pull my fingers out of her, make eye contact with her, and suck my fingers dry.

"You taste so delicious," I tell her. Her eyes read of pure lust, only make me crave her even more. I slip on a condom. To my surprise, Hailey flips me onto my back and begins to ride me. My hands rise to her breasts, caressing them as she begins to grind against me. Our hips begin to move in sync as we both enjoy the ecstasy. Hailey's nails leave scratches on my chest, causing me to groan in pleasure.

"I'm close," she says just above a whisper.

"Cum for me," I tell her. As if on que, she cums and collapses on my chest. She then begins to suck on my earlobes. I take the initiative and continue to thrust into her. Within moments, my thrusts become sloppy and I'm cumming. I kiss Hailey and gently pull out of her.

"Time for a shower," she says with a smirk.

"You gotta let a guy recover first," I tell her. She chuckles and rolls off me.