Chapter 60 (Ronnie)

I wake up next to Callum the next morning. Hearing him lightly snoring, I gently trace designs on his chest. His snores begin to fade and I feel a kiss on my head.

"Good morning," I tell him.

"Good morning, angel," he replies groggily.

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"Not at all. Even if you did, it would be an honor to be awoken by such a beautiful angel." 

I blush and kiss Callum passionately on the lips. I attempt to get out of bed, only to have a strong pair of arms around my waist.

"Let's sleep in," he pleads.

"I can't," I reply sadly. "The wedding is in two weeks and Aaron, Anna, and I will be the ones setting everything up. I have to pick up the table clothes in an hour. After that I have the whole day free."

"Movie marathon when you get back," he asks.

"Sure. But I pick the movies," I smirk deviously. Callum only groans, knowing I can't resist picking horror and slasher films.

Emory's POV

"He said you can stay the week before the wedding. However, you have to leave two weeks after the wedding," I tell Hailey. "But that means we'll get to be together for just about a month."

"I miss you," she replies sadly.

"And I miss you too. But the wedding is in two weeks. That means we'll get to see each other next week! And Aaron is letting you stay in my room."

"I'll have to start packing!"

"Just one more thing," I begin, "do you have a dress for the wedding? The bridesmaids are wearing pink and the maid of honor is wearing silver."

"I think I might have a dress," she replies. "But in case I don't, can I borrow one of Ronnie's?"

"That shouldn't be a problem. But good luck trying to walk in her matching heels. Even I'm surprised such a short woman can walk in six-inch heels."

"I'll bring my own heels," Hailey giggles. God, I miss her so much. I want to hold her close and never let her go.