Chapter 141 (Ronnie/Andrew/Johnny)

Ronnie's POV

The next morning I wake up early and call Aaron while I'm making some coffee. The phone rings before going straight to voicemail. I leave a quick message before getting myself some coffee. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning," I say quietly.

"The bed was cold without you there," Callum replies.

"I'm sorry," I state, "I tried to call Aaron."

"Did he answer?"

"Sadly," I sigh, "he didn't answer. I did leave a voicemail though."

"Well hopefully he calls back soon. Wanna help me make breakfast?"

Before I get a chance to reply, my phone rings. I pick it up and notice that the call is from Patty. I look at Callum and I can see the jealously in his eyes. I give him a quick kiss before walking outside to answer the call.

"What's up Patty," I answer.

"Nothing much," he sighs, "I just need some advice."

"What did you do?"

"It's what I forgot to do." Patty sighs and I take a sip of my coffee. I can picture Patty running his calloused hands through his hair. "I forgot Dottie's birthday. We were guest speakers on a podcast last night and then I had a show to do. I was so focused on the show that I forgot all about Dottie's birthday."

"How did you forget her birthday?" I may not know Dottie that well, but I know Patty better than anyone else.

"It was Ben's goodbye show and I was focused on making his last show the best. I fucked up, Ronnie. I need some advice."

"Look," I begin, "I don't know Dottie like you do. This isn't something I can help you with, Patty. You should just apologize to Dottie."

"I'll see what I can do. Thanks for letting me vent, Ronnie."

"Anytime Patty." I hang up and finish my coffee. I return inside and notice that the kids are walking into the kitchen while still trying to wake up. I smile softly, but that smile fades when I notice that Callum looks angry. I pour more coffee into my cup and help Callum make breakfast.

Andrew's POV

With everyone out of the mansion, things have been rather quiet. Although I do like the quiet, it is boring. I've been going through Ronnie's writing binder in the recording studio and I've been adding some more lyrics. Everybody should be coming back in a week. I just hope my new lyrics work with what Ronnie has planned.

I've been in contact with Ricky Horror, the guitarist of Motionless In White. He's been helping me record some heavier riffs for the record. He's also been taking me out drinking with Motionless In White. Pop The Clutch will be so surprised when they all come back to the mansion.

Johnny's POV

As much fun as it's been to be away from the band and my baby sister, I do miss everybody. I've been in contact with Maxx Danziger, the drummer of Set It Off, and we've been comparing drumming notes. He put me in contact with the guy who designs his drum kits. I've been trying to decide if I want to call Ronnie and have her design my drums or if I wanna ask Maxx's friend to design them.

I just want Ronnie to come home soon so we can start recording again. Aaron has informed me that we'll be joined by The Haunt and Palaye Royale for our next tour. Hopefully we'll be able to make a new album before Palaye Royale releases their new one.