Chapter 11 (Callum)

I sighed and scrolled through Instagram and just missed her life show I soon took a picture posting it to Instagram. 'Had a great time at the VIP show. Hope you guys preform here again. Mostly to meet my favorite band member.' #PTC and tagged Ronnie in it as well as the selfie we took. I soon headed back to the hotel to get some sleep and escape into the world where she isn't a famous lead singer she is just a girl with the voice an looks of an angel. As I walked back I kept thinking to myself about how I wish I could get to talk her and not be seen to her as a crazy fan. I mean she must not think that after all she held my hand before the VIP show, hugged me and kept looking at me. Maybe one day I could bump into her again an just be able to be two humans at your local Starbucks. I soon woke up and headed home had enough time to shower and listen to the new CD as I got ready for work. I smiled and was teased by my friend/coworker Jason. "Dude you know you don't have a shot with her." I rolled my eyes all my friends thought I had a crush on her I mean maybe? I just can't help but admire the way she smiles when she sings or how sweet she is when she meets fans. I soon realized what I needed to do. I skipped eating on my lunch break and sat with my sketch pad and drew a simple sketch of Me an Ronnie her standing on her tipy toes to try and be near my height. I soon tore it out and wrote on the back of it. 'Dear Ronnie Nails, I know you won't get this letter until after the tour but I wanted to tell you I'm a super big fan. I hope you like the drawing it made me think of the best day of my life when I got to see you live but also got a hug from you and that I'm happy I stumbled upon not only an amazing band but an amazing women as well. Signed Callum.' I addressed and envelope and sighed thinking I had a 1 in billion shot of her replying to my letter.