Chapter 64 (Ronnie)

I smile as Emory runs up to Hailey when she approaches the baggage claim at the airport. He could not sit still the whole drive to the airport. I have never seen Emmy this nervous and worried before. He was also silent on the drive over. After the couple hug, Callum rushes over to Hailey and helps her grab her bags. The two of them hug tightly and I can see a smile form on Hailey's lips. Once Hailey has all of her bags, I give her a friendly hug. I don't know Hailey that well, but I want to change that. She's practically Callum's sister and we hardly know each other.

"I missed you," I hear Hailey tell Callum.

"I missed you too," he replies. The four of us walk back to the car and we head to a nearby bar. Callum's hand is holding mine while Emory and Hailey are talking nonstop in the back seat.

As we arrive at the bar, I walk up to Hailey's side before the guys get there.

"We need to have a girls day out," I tell her, "just you and me."

"That sounds nice," she smiles softly at me.

"If it helps," I whisper, "I have some juicy info about Emory I bet he hasn't told you."

"What are you two talking about," Emory butts in.

"Just planning a girls day out," Hailey says cheerfully. She smiles at me and the four of us find a table towards the front of the small stage at the bar. A girl with bright blue hair is setting up microphones. I slide into the booth and notice that Callum's eyes are lingering on the blue haired woman. I shrug the thoughts to the back of my mind and focus on Hailey.

"So," Emory begins, "tell us about what you did after tour." We all focus on Hailey. Well all except Callum. His hand moves from my thigh to his knee. Emory's gaze follows mine quickly when I look back again at the blue haired woman. Her tight black leggings, low cut black shirt, and silver jacket outline all of her perfectly defined curves. Her beauty makes me jealous. I play with my promise ring worriedly.

"Hello everyone," the blue haired woman begins. "I'm Diamante and this is Coming In Hot."

The four of us sip on our drinks as we listen to Diamante. Her voice is smoother than mine. I look over to Callum and his eyes are glued to Diamante. I kiss him on the cheek, but his eyes don't even look my direction. I quickly slide out of the booth and head to the restroom. I splash some water on my face.

This can't be happening, I think to myself. He's in love with me. He hardly knows her.

"You okay," Hailey asks when she enters the bathroom. 

"I don't know," I respond. "Callum's eyes have been on Diamante since she started setting up. I know I have to reason to be jealous, but he's looking at her differently than he looks at me."

"Ronnie, he loves you. There's no reason for you to be jealous."

"You're right," I sigh, "maybe I'm just over thinking this."

Emory's POV

"Dude," I tap Callum's arm when Hailey follows Ronnie. "What's up with you?"

"Huh," he glances at me quickly.

"Look at yourself. You're practically drooling for this Diamante chick."

"Well she is attractive. And her voice is smoother than butter."

"What the fuck," I whisper aggressively. "what about Ronnie?"

"Ronnie's beautiful," he responds not removing his eyes from Diamante. "But she can't sing like Diamante can."

"So what? You love Ronnie."

"I do, but monogamy isn't suited for everyone."

I suck in a quick breath when Hailey and Ronnie freeze behind Callum. I can tell Ronnie is doing her best to fight back the tears in her eyes. Hailey glares at Callum and I gulp. Callum is a dead man.