Chapter 5 (Callum)

I smiled as she walked away and looked down at the CD. I noticed there was more then two signatures. This day was turning out to be pretty awesome. I soon talked to Dennis about the VIP show and worked mt way through the crowd as always I had to get a front row ticket. I smiled and looked at the stage happily not only did I get a selfie with the duo as well as an autograph but she seemed to notice me out of all the fans. It made my heart skip a beat. I was soon brought back into my thoughts when they came on stage. After what seemed like it was only 5 minutes but was really almost 2 hours the concert came to an end. 'Man I swear she gets better with each album and concert.' I said as I walked to the area. I sighed seeing there was at least 20 other people with VIP passes. I soon scrolled though my phone killing a bit of time not getting my hopes up of seeing her after all she's the lead singer of a popular band and I'm just a fan who has fallen for her. I smiled at the photos that got taken one with just her the other with Emerson photo bombing. I was soon snapped out of my thought when I heard a sweet voice say. "Your the fan from the merch stand." Which made my heart skip another beat and smile. "Yea.. Sorry for what I said."