Chapter 18 (Ronnie)

I blush as I overhear what Callum is saying to his friend. Emory told me they were leaving and I wanted to see Callum one last time. My chocolate eyes meet Callum's icy blue ones. He smiles nervously and I walk up to him. 

"How about I buy you a drink before you go," I ask him. He looks at his friend then looks at me. "Don't worry," I continue, "Emory is fixing himself up. He wants to buy your friend a drink."

Callum's friend smiles widely and she follows us to the bar. As if on que, Emory runs from backstage followed by the adorable little Spencer. I giggle and pick up my nephew, placing him on my lap.

"This is my nephew," I introduce him to Callum, "his name is Spencer." Spencer gets nervous and buries his face in my neck. I giggle at his reaction and look into Callum's lovely eyes. They make look icy, but they feel welcoming and full of warmth.

"He's cute," Callum says, "but not as cute as you." I blush slightly and shake my head so a few curls land in my face. With my attention on Spencer, Callum reaches out and tucks the curls behind my ear. I blush even more and do my best to try to memorize Callum's facial features.

My phone dings and I frown when I notice it's from Aaron.

I sigh after reading the text. I look at Callum with saddened eyes. "I'm sorry," I tell him, "our manager wants us ASAP."

"I understand," he says sadly, "I'll make sure to text you."

"I'd like that," I saw with a smile. "Hey Emmy, we gotta go. A-rod needs us now."

"Shit," he replies under his breath. I grab Spencer, place a soft kiss on Callum's cheek, and follow Emory backstage to the tour bus. I can't wait to go on a real date with Callum once this tour is over.