Chapter 129 (Ronnie/Emory)

I wake up to Spencer crying. I rush to his room and pick him up. I wipe his tears and gently rub small circles on his back. He calms down as I walk into the kitchen. To my surprise, Callum is nowhere in sight.

"Where's uncle Cal," Spencer asks.

"He'll be back soon," I reply, "he probably went to run some errands."

I proceed to make breakfast for Spencer while I wonder where Callum is. I hope he isn't thinking about the wedding. I had Ash Costello help me plan the last few things. I wanted the small decorations and band to be a surprise for Cal.

Emory's POV

I groan as the sun comes in through the window. I cover my eyes and roll over. The smell of bacon fills my nose and I walk into the kitchen. Hailey hands me a cup of coffee and continues to make breakfast.

"When did you go grocery shopping," I ask her.

"Early this morning," she replies, "I also asked Cal to come by and help you set up the curtains."

"Alex and Johnny are flying back in tonight. Does he want to be there with Ronnie to pick them up?"

"I don't know. You can ask him when he comes by."

I nod in reply and begin to drink my coffee. A smirk appears on my face when I feel Hailey touching my shirtless torso. I place a gentle hand on her stomach and gasp when I feel the baby kick. I can't wait to be a dad!