Chapter 121 (Ronnie/Emory)

I get a notification on my phone and smile when it's from Callum's youtube channel. I open the video and smile widely. I immediately share the video on every social networking site. I decide to face time with Callum before Shane arrives.

"Hey beautiful," he smiles.

"Hey handsome," I reply. "I saw your video. Thank you. Maybe after my interview we can go out and do something."

"Who are you talking to," Patty asks.

"Callum," I reply, "he made such a lovely video for me."

"Why is Patty with you," Callum asks.

"He's friends with Shane," I state. "The interview is about Pop The Clutch and As It Is."

"I see. I can't wait to hear the podcast when it's up!" Callum ends the call and a frown spreads across my face.

"Shane is here," Aaron states. Patty and I nod and go to answer the door.

Emory's POV

"Everybody likes music," I tell Hailey. "Our child may not like our music, but she'll love music."

"You really want a little girl," Hailey giggles.

"I do," I smile. "She'll look as pretty as you and have my curly hair."

"And if we have a little boy he'll look like you. Having two Emorys may not be so bad."

"But it'll be better if there are two Haileys. That way I get to spoil a queen and a princess." I kiss Hailey passionately and place a gentle hand on her stomach.