Chapter 26 (Ronnie)

I nearly run to Callum's side after he is given his pain killers. I kick Emory out of the chair, but he's too busy texting Hailey to really pay attention. Johnny nods to Andrew and they leave the room, most likely going out for a smoke.

I hold Callum's hand and gently caress his bruised cheek. Worry fills my face, knowing he's in pain.

"Stop worrying," he tells me.

"How-"

"-your nose crinkles when you worry. It's cute." I blush and kiss Callum's hand. 

"What you did was stupid," I tell him honestly, "but it was sweet."

"Stupid indeed," he chuckles, "but it was worth it. I got to have an angel take care of me."

"And the angel's ass of an older brother." We laugh.

*six months later*

Callum and I have been dating for quite awhile, and things have been going smoothly. Patty has stopped trying to ask me out on a date. He has, however, continued to flirt with me. And it's quite difficult for a flirt like me not to flirt back. Callum has even helped Johnny with the wedding planning while I help Alex take care of Spencer while she prepares for the wedding. It's been a little difficult being both the maid of honor and the babysitter, but I'm making things work. Hopefully after the wedding I'll have some time to work on some new music.