Chapter 58 (Ronnie)

"I do indeed," I reply. I grab Callum and bring him close to me again. My lips attack his hungrily as his hands run up my thighs. My hands explore Callum's body as he pulls my shirt off of me. He then takes my shorts off and stares lustfully at my red lace lingerie.

"Do you like what you see," I ask with a wink.

"Even with your clothes on," he replies, "I love what I see." Callum climbs on top of me and his lips make contact with my neck. He leaves hickies all over while my moans fill the room. As he begins to make his way down to my breasts, I use my legs and flip us over.

I take off Callum's pants and kiss from the bottom of his torso up to his neck. I suck the skin along his collarbone and groans escape from his lips. Callum's hands go straight to my hair as I kiss lower and lower. I make eye contact with him before sliding his boxers off and taking his hard member in my hands. I smirk and slowly begin to suck on it.

I watch as Callum's head tilts back against the pillow. His moans fill the room and I begin to suck him a little faster.

"Fuck," Callum moans. I pull up and slowly begin to grind my hips on his. Callum reaches around my back and unclips my bra. He then flips us back over and rapidly takes off my underwear. His lips attach themselves to my nipples and he begins to get moans to slip out of my mouth.

"Callum," I moan, "I need you."

"I love you," Callum whispers to me as he slips into me. He waits a moment, letting me adjust to his size.

"I love you too," I reply. I nod and Callum begins to slowly thrust into me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he thrusts. His lips attack mine hungrily and my nails leave scratches on his back, causing him to groan in pleasure. I quickly flip us over and begin to ride Callum. His hands fly to my hips and my movements begin to speed up.

"I'm close," I tell Callum.

"Me too," he replies. With moans filling the room, I ride him until my release takes over. I do a few more thrusts, riding out my high. I gently fall on top of Callum and he thrusts sloppily into me before cumming. He pulls out of my and we kiss passionately.

"I think it's time for a shower," I tell him.

"I agree," he replies with a kiss. Callum picks me up bridal style and leads me into his bathroom. He sets me down on the counter and goes to the tub. He turns it on and begins to fill the tub with my favorite bath bomb, mango madness. I watch Callum and smile widely. We've finally had some private time and now he's spoiling me. I look down at the promise ring on my finger. I hope soon that turns into a wedding ring.