Chapter 78 (Ronnie)

I look down at the ring and smile widely. Callum and I kiss and the bridesmaids immediately pulls me away from him. I giggle as they all gush at the ring. I can hear the groomsmen congratulate Callum from behind me. When the gushing is over, I run over to Hailey and hug her.

"Congratulations," I tell her.

"I should be saying that to you," she tells me. "Just know that no matter what happens between the two of you, I'll always be there to talk."

"I know. That's why I want you to be my maid-of-honor when Callum and I get married."

"Really?!"

"Of course, Hailey!" I hug her and the girls drag me off to the wine cellar.

Patty's POV

"Congratulations," I tell Callum, "I may not like you, but I appreciate you not breaking her heart."

"Just promise me one thing," Johnny steps in. "Don't break things off the day before the wedding." He turns to look at me and I walk away. I head into the liquor cabinet and pull out a bottle of Johnny's favorite vodka.

"A round of shots for the two grooms-to-be," I shout. The groomsmen cheer and we all grab a shot glass. I pour a shot for everyone and we all drink.

"Look," I whisper to Callum, "I'm sorry. I know I've been a dick to you, but that stops now. I just want Ronnie to be happy."

"We'll see how long that last," Callum whispers back. He walks away from me and I go back to the liquor cabinet and grab more vodka.