Chapter 154 (Callum and Hailey)

I soon sighed and dozed off for a while before I was being dog piled on. "Alright, I'm up." I said, smiling and hugged them. "Where's Ma?" Rae asked curiously. I tried to think of what to say before Marie stepped in. "She went to go help out Hailey and Emory. Hailey had her babies." She said with a wink.

"Now come wash up for dinner." She said the two of them left. I soon looked at my phone and sighed. I turned my phone off, leaving it on my desk, and went to get washed up for dinner. I couldn't remember the last time we all sat down together and enjoyed a good meal and laughed and smiled my new life slowly fading away and my old one coming back to me.

Hailey's P.O.V
I tossed and turned for what felt like hours. I was a mess. I soon paged for a nurse to just be escorted out of the room and get some air. I held my phone tightly.

I sighed and just looked out the window I was sitting by. It wasn't long before I felt a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up with excitement in my eyes before sighing. "Oh, Hi Mike."Hey, I know you were hoping for someone else. Well, I'm here to take you to see your beautiful fighters as well as take you back to your room, seeing you have a visitor." He said.

I rose a brow, wondering who would be visiting. The band was probably busy, and not like anyone care the father of these children doesn't even care. I got lost in thought about what to name them.

Then I saw them and smiled and felt a bit better. "Adison Marie." I said quietly under my breathe she was beautiful. She barely had hair, but the hair she did have was dark curls and had her Daddys eyes. "Hunter Lee." I said, smiling as I looked at the small boy. He had my bright green eyes and a small bit of blonde hair.

I soon sat back down in the wheelchair and rested my head in my hand, smiled a bit, seeing Ronnie not sure how to take this.