Chapter 61 (Callum)

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as she left and decided to take a shower to help wake up. I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower before I laid back in bed scrolling through Twitter reading messages and comments. Mostly about my singing ability. I smiled and soon messed around on my phone watching YouTube while Ronnie was gone.

Hailey's P.O.V
I kept a fake smile on my face hopefully to hide the true fact I was crushed. "I'll just get a hotel for a couple nights and just come down the day before the wedding and leave the day after." I said trying to mask the pain I felt. I had 2 weeks to spend with Emory and Callum. "I'll call you later." I quickly said and hung up before I felt tears run down my face. I cuddled my blanket and just quietly cried. I loved him I really do but this distance being apart from him and Callum is killing me.

I heard a knock on my door and opened it and rose a brow at Emory. "Hey everything okay?" He shook his head and looked like he was going to cry. I pulled him into a hug. "Its about Hailey isn't it." I said feeling him nod. "Had a feeling this was going to happen. Hey listen Hailey just misses being able to hangout with me and you. She is crushed because Ronnie and Me are together as well as Alex and Johnny. She just wants to be able to spend time with you as much as all of us do with our significant lover. It'll get better I promise. I'll try and get money saved up to help her move near by." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.