Chapter 32 (Ronnie)

My hands fly to my mouth. For once, I'm speechless. I simply nod and smile. Callum smiles up at me and puts the ring on my finger. It's a perfect fit. He probably talked to Johnny.

The crowd cheers and the band cheers. Johnny hops out from behind his drums and pops open a bottle of champagne.

"It's about time," he yells. I chuckle and deeply kiss Callum.

"So," I say turning to Emmy, "did you learn a lesson?"

"Yes," he replies while hanging his head. He grabs the mic from Hailey and puts it back on the stand. He then grabs Hailey's face and kisses her. Callum and I cheer louder than the crowd.

"On that note," Andrew says, "we have one more song for you guys. And we want you to sing along with us. This. Is. Burning House!"

I kiss Callum quickly one more time before heading to my keyboard. I begin playing the opening. Soon after the rest of the guys jump in and we hear the crowd sing the song with us. A huge grin spreads across my face. I hope Aaron is recording this.

As the song comes to an end, we all line up, link arms, and bow for the crowd. We wave and pose for some pictures before running off stage. I hug Callum and Emory englufs Hailey in a hug. Johnny leaves to go to the tour bus while Andrew helps his guitar tech put all of his guitars away.

"So," I ask Callum, "how long have you had this promise ring?" I bring my hand to my face and inspect the ring. It's a simple silver band with a small opal on it, my birthstone.

"Almost two months," Callum replies quietly, "I had Johnny help me pick it out."

"He approved of this?"

"Surprisingly yes. But I think Alex helped convince him."

"Looks like we owe them a nice bottle of wine." I smile at Callum and kiss him again. I grab his hand and head to the bus.