Chapter 125 (Ronnie)

I lean against the doorway and watch Callum. He soon begins strumming the opening chords to the very first song I sang with him. I begin to sing softly, noticing that Cal is lost in thought.

"Hey Cal," I state, "let's start for a kid of our own. We're doing great with Spencer."

"Are you sure," Cal asks, "Hailey is currently pregnant."

"I'm sure." I grab the guitar and place it aside before kissing Callum. He pulls me onto his lap and begin to make out. However, our fun gets interrupted by Spencer.

"I'll get it," Callum sighs. I watch as he leaves the room. I decide to go ahead and get ready for bed. I grab an over sized band shirt and some lacy underwear. I crawl into bed and wait for Callum.

Emory's POV

After several hours the furniture for the baby's room is built. I lay down on the floor, exhausted.

"I'm gonna order some pizza for dinner," I hear Hailey state. I simply nod and close my eyes.

"Y'know," I hear Hailey's footsteps, "you're sexy when you're hot and sweaty."

"I'm exhausted," I chuckle, "but the furniture is built."

"I'll bring you some water. Then you can take a shower." I nod in reply and wait for my lovely girlfriend to bring me water.