Chapter 140 (Callum/Hailey)

I walked away and headed up to my room I don't see why she thinks she can just control my life. I knelt down and felt two pairs of arms wrap around me tightly. "It's okay guys. Look no matter what I'm still marrying her. Now as for you young man what's going on?" I asked he looked at the ground and sniffled. "It was bring your Dad to work day at school and everyone else had a Dad and the teacher asked if I wanted to talk about mine. Everyone said I was lieing about what you do since I don't have a real Dad." He said quietly. I look over at Ronnie with a we need to talk to management asap. Marie seemed like she couldn't take much more and neither could the kids.

Hailey's P.O.V
I sighed as my mood fluctuated again. I went to go get my typical snack from the kitchen only to bed angry we didn't have any cherries or peanutbutter left to sadly telling Emory who was nice enough to go get some. I was sitting on the couch waiting for him to come home I looked down at my swollen stomach and was glad it would be only 4 months untill this little bundle of joy would be brought into the world. I soon worked on getting a bit of decorating done for the gender reveal party which would happen in a few days when Cal and Ronnie return.