Chapter 56 (Ronnie)

"That sounds sick," Johnny says when we hears the song. 

"Well it is your song," I tell him.

"True," he replies, "but you guys harmonize beautifully. I'll have to write more duets."

My brother runs off when Spencer runs up to him. I take off my headphones and smile at Callum. I kiss him on the cheek and walk out of the booth. Our new record will be great. We'll have to release this song as a single and see how the fans react.

*three weeks later*

"Hey babe," I tell Callum, "don't be mad at me. But Aaron and I perfected the song and released it as a single."

"What," Callum looks at me. "I thought it was going on the new album."

"It is, but I wanna see how the fans will react first. Hailey's been texting me. She loves it."

"Why didn't you tell me beforehand?"

"I kinda wanted it to be a surprise."

"It's a great surprise! Let's celebrate!" Callum picks me up and kisses me passionately. I giggle against the kiss as he puts me down. "I'll make you dinner."

"Let's make tonight special," I tell Callum. "We have the mansion to ourselves tonight." I pull Callum close and kiss him deeply. After just over a year I may finally be able to have a passionate night alone with my boyfriend.