Chapter 19 (Callum)

Hailey an I enjoyed our drinks and she even managed to get Emory's number. It has been almost 3 months since I saw Ronnie we text everyday. Well we tell each other good morning and I wish her luck at the beggining of every show. I even managed to make a small surprise for her. Johnny was your typical big brother always worrying about his little sister. After we started messaging and he saw how happy we both were hs managed to snag a small little surprise for her. I was leaning on the tour bus seeing there final show was done. "Okay I know you hate me now but you'll love me soon." Johnny said as he had Ronnie's eyes covered. I smiled and walked up to her a single rose in hand. "I tried to find something that was as beautiful as you but this is all I could find." I said as Johnny moved his hands her warm chocolate eyes melt my icy cold ones. She practically tackled me in a hug. "I missed you too. Johnny helped get me access back here to see you after your final show. Maybe even take you out to dinner?" I said smiling finally handing her the rose. I smiled at Johnny. "Thanks again man I really apperciate not only your help but letting me take her out on a date." I said putting my arm around her waist.