Chapter 22 (Ronnie)

"Does this answer your question?" I lean forward and kiss Callum sweetly. As expected, he kisses me back just as sweetly.

"Yes it does," he replies as he pulls away from the kiss.

"So," I begin as our food arrives, "how do you get along with my brother? Emory and Andrew can only stand being around him for so long before a fight breaks out."

"Honestly," Callum says, "it's all because of you. I treat you right and always try to make you smile. Plus I keep your brother in the loop of things. I figured he'd hate me if I planned things without his knowledge."

"That is very true," I chuckle. My phone buzzes and I pick it up. I frown when Patty's face appears on the screen. "Fuck," I whisper under my breath.

"What's wrong," Callum's icy eyes fill with worry. 

"It's Patty," I sigh, "before our date he tried to ask me out."

"And?"

"And I turned him down." I reach out and grab Callum's hands. "I told him I was with you." Callum blushes and a smile forms on his handsome features. My phone buzzes again and I reject the call. Patty had his chance to date me years ago, but he chose Dottie Martin instead. A flashback to the early days of PTC pops into my head as I get lost in Callum's eyes.

"Great rehearsal," I cheer as Andrew finishes his audition.

"We still need a singer," Johnny states matter-of-factly.

"We can ask Patty!"

"No! He has a crush on you."

"And? He already broke my heart."

"He. Did. What?!"

"Yeah. He's dating another Youtuber."

"That bastard! He's never allowed to date you if they ever break up."

"I understand." I pull out my phone and begin to go through my email for future PTC auditions.

I'm brought back to reality as Callum kisses my knuckles. I smile at him and we finish our dinner as we get to know each other even more.