Chapter 127 (Ronnie/Emory)

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long. Life has just been a bit crazy lately. As my way of thanking you guys for reading this book, I gave you guys a very steamy sexy chapter. I hope you enjoy! And as always, feedback is greatly appreciated. - Ronnie

Ronnie's POV

I nod to Callum and crawl to the edge of the bed. He sits next to me and caresses my cheek. I kiss him passionately yet slowly. Callum follows my lead before taking over. He gently pushes me back on the bed and hovers over me. I quickly take his shirt off as he takes off mine. I feel his icy blue eyes soften as they look at me. 

"You're beautiful," Callum begins, "I love you."

"I love you too," I reply with a smile. 

Callum takes off our remaining clothes and begins attacking my neck with sweet kisses. I do my best to stay quiet so Spencer doesn't wake up. Sadly, my attempts fail and a soft moan escapes my lips. Callum makes his way to my breasts and his tongue curls around my left nipple. He sucks it while one of his hands begins to palm my core. Without warning, he slips two fingers inside of me.

I begin to moan as his fingers pump in and out of me. Callum pulls his fingers out and sucks them clean. A lustful fire dances in his eyes as he lines up with my center. I nod my head and Callum slowly pushes his member into me. My back arches as he fills me completely with his length. Callum begins to thrust slowly, earning moans from both of us. He begins to pick up pace, which allows a knot to begin to form in my stomach.

"Cal," I moan, "I'm close."

"Me too," he replies.

Callum thrusts harder, causing the knot in my stomach to explode. I leave nail imprints on Callum's biceps as he continues to thrust. After a few more thrusts, I feel Callum's hot ooze explode within me. He thrusts a few more times to ride out his high.

"That," I begin, "was the best sex we've ever had."

"Yes it was," Callum agrees. He lays next to me as both of us attempt to catch our breaths. I kiss Callum on the cheek softly. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him. "I can't wait until there's a another girl for me to spoil."

"I need to get pregnant first," I chuckle, "then we can discuss gender and names."

Emory's POV

I chug the bottle of water Hailey hands me. I drag myself into the bathroom and strip my sweaty clothes off of me. Right as I'm about to turn on the shower, I feel a pair of eyes on my back. I turn around a spot Hailey looking at me. I smirk as my member begins to get hard. I extend a hand to Hailey but she shakes her head.

"I want to watch," she winks. I smirk and turn on the shower. I slide the glass door open and begin to allow the water to cascade down my body. Knowing Hailey is watching me gets my member rock hard.

"I want you to get yourself off while I watch," Hailey demands.

"Since when are you so demanding," I ask playfully. "It's hot knowing you're in control." I look Hailey in the eyes and slowly begin to pump my hand up and down my shaft. She watches me intently, following my every move. A few moans begin to escape my lips as I watch Hailey strip. My hand begins to speed up as I watch Hailey touch herself in front of me.

"You're such a tease," I breathe.

Hailey smirks in response and opens the shower door. I release my member and kiss her passionately. I gently push her against the wall and attack her breasts feverishly. Hailey pulls my hair and guides my head to her center. I quickly get on my knees and begin slowly licking her clit. My hands reach up to Hailey's breasts and I gently begin to tug on her nipples. Moans escape her lips as my tongue begins to lick every inch of her center. Before long, Hailey comes in my mouth.

I stand back up and kiss her passionately. I watch as Hailey gets on her knees and takes my member in her mouth. My head tilts back as she begins to bob her head. Loud moans fall from my lips as I feel my member reach the back of Hailey's throat. Within moments I feel myself release in Hailey's mouth. She swallows it all.

"That," I begin, "was incredibly hot." I help Hailey stand up.

"We'll have to do that again after the baby is born," she replies. "It's not easy being on my knees while being pregnant."

I hear the doorbell ring and Hailey quickly drys off and puts on her robe. I quickly take a shower, dry off, and walk into the dining room to find pizza.