Chapter 6 (Ronnie)

"Don't apologize," I tell the fan, "c'mon. My idiot brother is trying to pull some stunts on his skateboard while Andrew tunes his acoustic guitar."

"I'm Callum, by the way," the fan pipes up.

"That's a nice name. Well let's get you and the other fans on the bus, Callum. It's a little too cold to do a VIP acoustic set outside." I grab Callum's warm hand and drag him inside the tour bus. A few other fans follow us inside. I stand behind Andrew as he sits on my bunk tuning his guitar.

"Welcome to VIP everyone," I begin, "I know it's late and it's cold. Our VIP set won't be very long. It's mostly gonna be a Q&A. We're gonna perform two new songs for you guys and then we'll do the Q&A."

I nod to Andrew and he begins playing one of the new songs, I Still Love You. The song goes better than expected and the fans are recording the acoustic set. The second song, You're an Idiot But You're Aren't My Idiot, gets interrupted by a thud against the side of the bus. Knowing what's going on. I roll my eyes, switch from heels to slip-on Vans, and open the bus door.

"Yes you idiot," I tell my brother, "this song is about you. Your fiancé gave me the idea. Now start acting like you're twenty-nine and get inside this bus." I walk back into the bus and sigh. "For those of you that don't follow my brother on Instagram, this is what he usually does after every show. Yes, he's high. And yes, he's an idiot." I chuckle slightly and the fans laugh.

Andrew and I redo the song and get comfy while we give the fans some time to think of questions. We're allowing each fan to ask two questions. One question has to be about the band and the other has to be addressed to their favorite member. Johnny and Emory walk onto the bus and sit on the bunk across from mine, which happens to be occupied by a currently half-awake Patty Walters.

I take a picture of Patty and smile like an idiot. This is going to be posted on every social media platform I have. I bite back a laugh and blush when I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look up from my phone and notice that Callum is looking at me. I smile at him and a blush creeps onto his cheeks. Johnny picks a random fan and we begin to answer questions.