Chapter 115 (Ronnie)

"Please don't leave me," I whisper to Callum. "I can't lose my family."

"Family," Callum asks as he lifts his head.

"Yes," I state. "Patty may be my best friend, but you're part of my family."

Callum hugs me tightly and buries his face into the crook of my neck. I can feel his tears against my neck.

"Life would be dull without you," I quietly begin. "There wouldn't be anyone to draw the prompts I think of for the music videos. Johnny and Emory wouldn't have anyone to play video games with. And Spencer wouldn't be able to sleep until you sing him a lullaby."

"But you kissed Patty," Callum trails off.

"Yes, but it's not what you think. As It Is is from Europe. Ben and Foley got me into the habit of goodbye kisses. That's what I was giving Patty. He knows he'll always be my best friend."

"I still don't like him, Ronnie."

"That's fine, Callum. I just need you to know that I chose you, not him."

Callum kisses me passionately. I kiss him back and my arms snake around his neck. Callum pulls me closer when we separate for air.

"I love you, Callum."

"I love you too, Ronnie. Let's not wait to get married. Let's get married when Johnny and Alex get back from their honeymoon."

I smile widely and kiss Callum again.

"So," he raises an eyebrow, "is that a yes?"

"It is," I reply with a smile. Callum smiles widely and kisses me again.