Chapter 36 (Ronnie)

I blush deeply at Callum's comment. It's still a little unbelievable that one day he wants to be mine forever. However, my thoughts are interrupted with Ron, our body guard, starts snoring from the back room. 

"I'll be right back," I tell Callum. I quickly slip out of the bunk and go to close the door to the back room. As I crawl back into the bunk, a pair of strong arms engulf me in a hug.

"The bunk was cold without you," Callum whispers to me.

"Well I'm back now," I whisper back. I kiss Callum on the cheek and place my head back on his chest. I let my mind go blank as I listen to the sound of Callum's heartbeat. Before long, I am asleep in the protective embrace of my wonderful boyfriend.

Emory's POV

"It won't be the same," I tell Hailey as we arrive at the hotel. "Johnny was a dick to me when we first met. Now he's like an older brother."

"But don't you have an older sibling," Hailey asks.

"I do," I reply, "but my older sibling is my sister, Lily. Zach is my younger brother. For once it's nice to be the younger sibling with an older brother."

"Emory Jones," Hailey stares into my green eyes, "you'll be fine without Johnny. After all, you'll have me." She smiles widely at me and I return it eagerly. 

I follow Hailey to the hotel room. As we enter the elevator alone, I wait until the door closes completely. I carefully push her up against the wall of the elevator and kiss her deeply. My hands make their way to her hips. A smile forms on my lips as Hailey deepens the kiss and gently pulls on my brown curls. I pull away when the elevator dings that we've arrived at our floor. Hailey grabs my hand and pulls me towards her hotel room.