Chapter 14 (Ronnie)

Having to help my brother with wedding planning hasn't been easy. Especially with VIP shows every night and As It Is pulling pranks on us. They even mistuned Emory's bass right before we went on stage. Some fans have picked sides, but I refuse to join in on the pranks.

As we get ready for our show in LA, I can't help but play with my two year old nephew. Alex and Johnny don't get much time alone. Andrew and Emory have gone to join the prank war as I sit on the bus with little Spencer. He has his mother's green eyes and my brother's black hair.

The bus door opens and I can feel the cool night air hit my back. I pick up Spencer, thinking Alex is behind me. To my surprise, I turn around and am face-to-face with Patty.

"I didn't know you had a kid," he says.

"I don't," I reply, "this is my nephew."

"Well he's cute, but you're cuter." I blush slightly and walk towards backstage.

"Thanks, Patty. But right now I gotta get this cutie back to his mom. We're about to head on stage."

I walk faster and lose Patty in the sea of backstage crew members. I find Alex, give Spencer a pair of headphones, and walk on stage. I smile brightly as I spot Callum on the front row.

As we continue to play our set, I grab random hands of fans and pull them on stage to sing with me. As we begin our last song of the night, I pull Callum up on stage and hand him a microphone.

"Don't worry," I whisper to him, "I'll help you out if you forget the lyrics." I wink at him as we sing the duet. I feel a pair of eyes stare into the back of my skull. As I turn around, I see a glare coming from both Patty and Johnny. I roll my eyes and hug Callum tightly when we finish the song.

As we head off stage, I feel my brother's hands firmly on my shoulders. I also feel Patty's hands around my waist. Both men glare at Callum in an attempt to intimidate him.

I shake the two men off of men and storm back towards the tour bus. I feel like I'm just an object they want full control over.