Chapter 136 (Callum)

I soon got everything in the car and was busy talking with Hailey's Mom the entire way catching up on things. Raelyn was busy watching a movie but kept messing with Ronnie's hair. "Its a habit she has." I said smiling at then both. Hayden was busy playing his portable game console until we got to the house. He soon ran up inside and upstairs grabbing his football. "After I take these bags upstairs I'll throw it around with you." "Thanks Dad!" He said running over hugging my leg I ruffled his hair and grabbed the bags taking them up to my room which was filled with merch. I rubbed the back of my neck as Ronnie walked in. "I'm a big fan what can I say." I said gently kissing her head and ran outside with Hayden. Raelyn had dozed off in the car and Marie had laid her down. "Do you prefer coffee or tea dear? I thought we could sit and talk. Callum hasn't told us much about you." She said sweetly.

Hailey's P.O.V
I smiled and looked at Emory as the nurse cleaned the gel off. "Should we go plan the gender reveal party for when Ronnie and Cal get back?" I asked slowly getting up a smile on my face. I was glad a majority of the clothes we got were gender neutral as well as the nursery. "We can get supplies while I pick up some stuff for our little girl." I said excitedly. I was happy to finally find out the gender of the baby and glad that in a few months she would get to meet her family and Ronnie and Callum getting married I thought he was never going to ask her.