Chapter 45 (Callum)

I sighed and rubbed Hailey's back. "Aaron Hailey wanted to know if she can move in and well? Yes she can stay in my room with me." I said looking at Aaron."Either that or I have to leave Ronnie for awhile till me and Hailey can get our own place down there." I said. Hailey hugged me and smiled. "You can think about it Aaron. I'll probs just stay in a hotel for a couple days while I'm down there." She said. Once the goodbyes where over Hailey got in the car and soon started texting Emory. "Do me a favor and text Ronnie for me?" I said handing her my phone. 'Hey this is Hailz lover boy asked me to text you so he can drive.' was sent I rolled my eyes and started driving. Jamming to music and singing the whole time. By the time we got to Dallas I had no voice.

Hailey's P.O.V
'My brother is an idiot. He basically just lost his voice.' I texted Emory as me an Callum sat in a small cafe and ate some food waiting to find out where we meeting the band. I had my back to the door an saw a smirk on Cal's face. I felt arms wrap around my neck. "When do I get to meet your brother?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Its Callum were so close he is like a brother." I said getting up to hug him. Callum rubbed the back of his neck and avoided Ronnie's eyes well tried to.