Chapter 48 (Ronnie)

I wake up the next day to the smell of coffee. I roll over, grab my glasses, and smile when I spot my wonderful boyfriend standing with a cup of coffee for me.

"Good morning," Callum chimes, "I figured I make you some coffee while Spencer is still asleep."

"Auntie Ronnie," a sleepy Spencer pops in my doorway.

"Good morning, sunshine," I chime, "go follow uncle Callum. I'm gonna be spending the whole day with your mommy." I take my coffee from Callum and give him a kiss.

I smile as he follows Spencer out of my room. I enjoy my coffee and immediately groan when the group chat between the bridesmaids starts blowing up. Being the maid of honor is not easy. I get out of bed and begin to get ready to go dress fitting.

"I'll be back later," I tell Callum. "Hopefully we find a dress." I grab my keys and go grab the bride-to-be.

*3 hours later*

"Just try on the dress," Alex begs me, "the maid of honor needs the perfect dress."

"I'm fine," I tell her, "I'll just find a silver dress at the thrift store."

"Absolutely not," Anna, Alex's sister, pipes in, "you're trying on dresses."

I groan as the girls hand me dress after dress. I now feel like I'm the bride-to-be. It only took Alex two hours to find the perfect dress. And Anna found the perfect pink dress for the rest of the bridesmaids to wear.

After three dresses, I'm speechless when I look in the mirror. The silver dress hugs my curves perfectly and it looks great with my skin tone. I walk out of the dressing room and Alex cheers. She takes pictures on her phone and shows the back of the dress to me. 

"This works great with the bridesmaids dresses," Anna exclaims. "Plus it looks amazing on you!"

"Yes it does," Alex chimes in. "I'm sending a few pictures to Callum."

I stand in front of the large mirror and am amazed with what I see. I go back into the dressing room and change back into my clothes. I grab the dress and we go the shoe area to find the perfect pair of heels. I can't wait until I get to do this with my bridesmaids wwhen Callum proposes.