Chapter 76 (Ronnie)

I knocked on door after door and dragged everyone into the living room. I even found the rest of the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. As expected, I found Patty in the gym. Sadness filled his soft blue eyes. I smiled softly at him and motioned for him to follow me. As expected, Patty followed and quickly grabbed hold of my waist. He threw me over his shoulder and walked into the living room. For some odd unknown reason, Patty and Andrew think it's fun to throw me over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

Once Patty puts me down, I try but fail to find a seat. As a last resort, I sit on the floor in front of Aaron.

Emory's POV

"Surprises," I ask Hailey, "what's going on?"

"Just come to the living room," Hailey demands. I shrug and follow her. I sit down and pull her onto my lap. The whole wedding party is staying in the mansion since the wedding is in a few days. I watch as Patty brings Ronnie into the room. I roll my eyes when I see that she's thrown over his shoulder. At first she hated it when it happened, but now I think she's used to it.

Patty's POV

It hurts seeing Ronnie with Callum. I know we agreed to be friends, but I still love her. And I would do anything to get her back. Sadly, I know she's head-over-heels for Callum. I sit next to Ronnie and pull Spencer into my lap. As his godfather I feel it's important that I treat him like he's my own child. I wake Spencer up a little bit more. Whatever Callum has to say it's going to be something big and important. I just hope he doesn't break Ronnie's heart.