Chapter 38 (Ronnie)

Smoke. Smoke begins to fill my lungs. I'm jerked awake by my older brother. He picks me up and carries me across the street. He puts me down and we turn to face the two-story building. Tears begin to fall down Johnny's face. Time seems to freeze when I hear sirens in the distant. In a flash, everything starts to blur. I'm too young to understand what's going on. What I do know is that my parents never came out of the house.

I jerk awake and immediately sit up. I feel Callum move with me.

"Are you okay," he asks.

"Y-yeah," I reply, "just a nightmare."

"Come here. Let me help you relax."

I lean back into Callum's embrace. He pulls me close to him and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Think of our future," he tells me, "think of how we get to take care of Spencer for three months. Imagine what'll happen when we have kids of our own."

My head turns to face Callum's. "Don't you mean if," I ask.

"No," he states, "I mean when. You're great with Spencer. And one day I'd like you to be the mother of my children."

I stare at Callum and blushes the deepest shade of red imaginable. I grab his face and kiss him passionately.

Emory's POV

I look up at Hailey, my hands still on her thighs. Before I can even ask, she pulls me back up to her and flips us over. She nibbles on my earlobes, causing me to moan. She then travels down my jaw to my chest. Hailey's long nails caress my chest, which only earn low groans to escape my throat. She then soon makes her way down to my erect cock. She makes eye contact with me before sucking me off. My head leans back in ecstasy. I moan Hailey's name over and over again until she stops. I grab her face and kiss her deeply. I flips us back over and grab a condom from my jeans. I slide the condom on and gently enter Hailey. I smile as her head tilts back against the pillows. I allow her to adjust to my size before slowly thrusting in and out of her. I suck on Hailey's nipples as I continue to thrust, enjoying the sound of her moans. In a mess of sweaty moans, I pick up speed and groan when Hailey's nails scratch up and down my back.

"Emmy," Hailey spits out, "I'm close."

"Me too," I reply. I speed up even more, my thrusts becoming sloppy. Hailey screams my name as she cums. Softly after, I cum. I thrust a few more times to ride out my high. I pull out of Hailey and toss the condom away. I lay beside my beautiful girlfriend.

"Fuck," I begin, "that was amazing."

"Yes it was," she says.

A/N: I want to thank everyone who reads and votes on this story. Feedback is greatly appreciated!