Chapter 1

“Welcome to the “Into the Career” program group.”

“About the rules, I will repeat them again.”

“1: Everyone can choose a career at will, and complete the corresponding tasks as required.”

“2: There are 100 challengers in each issue, and the challenge fails in the middle. The program team will randomly select substitutes from the candidates.”

“3: After completing the first challenge, you will receive a bonus of 1 million yuan, and there will be an appointment letter in the relevant top industry…”

“4: The amount of bonus is determined based on the evaluation score for completing the challenge.”

“5: The evaluation scores will be comprehensively evaluated by professionals, observers, and audiences from all walks of life hired by the program team. This will ensure absolute fairness, fairness and openness.”

“6: Each profession has different requirements and different times. Some professions even have certain dangers. Please do according to your ability before choosing.”

“7: The program will be broadcast live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”

“8……”

In the recording room on the 12th floor of Jinling Radio and Television General Station, Wang Tao, a well-known host in the industry, is introducing the rules on stage.

There were a hundred people sitting in the audience, including men and women, old and young.

They were listening attentively to the introduction of the host Wang Tao, for fear of missing any key.

In the last row, a twenty-four or five-year-old young man looked a little blank.

After two minutes, the blankness dissipated.

“Passed through?”

“Also selected to participate in a program?”

The memories surging in his mind let Chen Xuan know his current situation.

He has an ordinary family and his parents work outside.

Just a few days ago, he left his job and sent a resume to the program group when he went online to find a job and send a resume.

And this show is also very interesting.

“Into the Career”, to put it simply, the program group offers hundreds of industry positions, which challengers choose at will.

For example, if he chooses to become a [teacher], then in the next period of time, he will need to work in a certain school and complete the relevant requirements of the program group for the profession of [teacher].

You only need to meet the relevant requirements of the [Teacher] and pass the evaluation, even if the challenge is successful.

This program has caused quite a stir on the Internet since the day it was promoted, and netizens have been looking forward to the program’s launch as soon as possible.

Today is the day when the show premiered.

“The above are the rules of “Into the Career”.”

“Now, please come to the stage to choose the profession you need to challenge.”

Wang Tao’s voice made Chen Xuan look over.

The others got up, walked towards the stage, and began to choose a career.