Chapter 14

Home   Metropolis: I Am a Full-Time Professional, Attracting Worldwide Attention  Chapter 14

Prev
Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 14

Early the next morning, Chen Xuan got up at five o’clock.

The program group is a 24-hour live broadcast system, and there are two groups of hosts and observers to ensure that there are people during the day and night.

There is no shortage of hosts and observers for this kind of show that was highly anticipated before it aired. Some people are rushing to participate.

At five o’clock at the moment, there are only tens of thousands online in the live broadcast room.

When Chen Xuan came out of the room, there were a few more bullet screens in the quiet live broadcast room.

“Ah, Brother Chen got up?”

“It’s only five o’clock, it’s too early.”

“I remember, Brother Chen is going to work to make breakfast.”

“After a glance, many anchors have gotten up, especially those challengers who chose farmers.”

“Looking at the appearance of them not waking up, it is estimated that they have regretted choosing a farmer now.”

Those who chose farmers really regret it at this time.

Because they found that the farmer was not as easy as they thought.

Everyday life is not to remove weeds, to feed pigs and cows, or to collect firewood in the mountains…

This kind of life can be described as extremely boring, and the key is extremely tired.

Here, after Chen Xuan washed, put on shoes and went out.

The cameramen have already been waiting downstairs, and with the lessons of last night, they have prepared cars and electric cars.

“Morning.” When he went downstairs, Chen Xuan smiled and said hello to them, and then ran away with a pair of long legs.

“go.”

One cameraman is riding an electric bike, and another cameraman is sitting behind, watching the camera follow.

No need to accommodate the cameraman, Chen Xuan just let go and ran as fast as a gust of wind.

“Brother Chen has started again!”

“I’ll go, run on an empty stomach in the morning?”

“In society, Brother Chen, there are not many people who are ruthless!”

“Huh, is it so lively in the morning?”

“I’m here, good morning Brother Chen… Uh, did you start running?”

[Little Master] I rewarded a Buddha who jumped off the wall and left a message: Chen Ge bought some breakfast to eat. It is easy to faint when running on an empty stomach.
“Fainted? Are you looking down on my brother Chen?”

At 5:50, Chen Xuan arrived at the hotel.

It took him only 50 minutes for the whole 15 kilometers.

“15 kilometers, 50 minutes, this is really outrageous!”

“On average per kilometer, is this Chen Ge’s real strength?”

“Brother Chen, can I trouble you to take a breath, even if you look good, otherwise you will make me think I can do it!”