Chapter 84

Zhu Shichang sat down, and his mother brought tea: “Drink tea, Zhu Shichang.”

“Thank you.” Zhu Shi stood up and took the tea, then sat down, glanced at the two Secretary Liu, and smiled: “You two have nothing to do with the Three Treasures Hall. Let’s talk about it, what can I do with Xiao Chen?”

Worthy of being a long shi, in a few words, he changed his title to Xiao Chen, invisibly narrowing the distance, weakening his identity as a long shi.

The whole chat atmosphere was not so serious and tense.

Except for the four Huang Maos who stood by the wall and were as nervous as the students who were punished by the teacher, the others in the yard were very relaxed.

Dad, they think this shi is really approachable.

Grandpa also nodded, thinking that this is a pretty good man.

Secretary Liu said the purpose of the trip with a smile, Zhu Shi was a little surprised and nodded and said: “Lingxian Ambassador, this is indeed a good idea.”

Immediately looked at Chen Xuan: “Xiao Chen, have you ever thought about coming to urban development?”

As soon as these words came out, both Secretary Liu and County Mayor Wu suddenly felt a sudden shock.

Boy, what’s so special-it’s here to grab someone!

He also said that we have nothing to do without going to the Three Treasures Hall. You came here because of something.

The two of them were a little nervous, looking at Chen Xuan, waiting for his answer.

If they are in their mood, naturally they don’t want Chen Xuan to leave Lingxian.

However, objectively, even if Zhu Shichang does not invite him, Chen Xuan is unlikely to stay in the county in the future.

It is human nature that people go to high places and water flows to low places.

Anyone who has money will live in a big city in the future.

Regardless of medical care, education, or convenience of life, big cities are more livable.

They could hardly think of any reason for Chen Xuan’s rejection.

“No consideration for the time being.” Chen Xuan shook his head and gave the reply, which surprised Zhu Shichang and Secretary Liu.

He said: “I plan to buy a house in the county town these two days, and my dad and the others plan to open a restaurant in the county town. It is the branch of the private restaurant in Jinling. I may open a branch in the city in the future, but it’s a bit long.”

Zhu Shi wondered: “Did you consider coming to the city to buy a house?”

“It should be bought.” Chen Xuan said: “But this will not be considered until I get married later.”

Zhu Shi gave a long hum, and groaned for a few seconds, and said, “When you come to the city to buy a house in the future, you can tell me. I know a lot about the real estate in the city, so I can give you some suggestions.”

“Then I will have to trouble Zhu Shi to grow up.” Chen Xuan smiled.

Zhu Shichang no longer asked Chen Xuan to go to the topic of urban development. Chen Xuan’s reply was obvious.

Although he didn’t understand why Chen Xuan would rather stay in the county instead of going to the city, he felt that with Chen Xuan’s vision and education, it is impossible to think of the convenience of living in the city.