Chapter 78

Early the next morning, Chen Xuan was woken up.

He slept drowsily and heard shouts outside.

Sitting up from the bed and awake for a few seconds, Chen Xuan put on his clothes and stepped on his shoes to push the door out.

As soon as the door was opened, the noisy sound was instantly amplified several times, and it fell into my ears very clearly.

He looked out, and his voice seemed to be coming from the opposite field.

What is this?

“Brother Chen got up so early today?”

“I got up at five o’clock.”

“Where’s my rhubarb?”

“Brother Niu is still asleep. I’m really lazy. I don’t have the diligent consciousness of being a cow at all.”

Chen Xuan walked out: “It’s very noisy outside, it seems that something has happened, I’ll go out and have a look.”

Opening the courtyard door, Chen Xuan saw a lot of villagers standing on the opposite ridge.

The villagers were either holding hoes or sticks in their hands, and they were very excited, and they screamed and screamed from time to time.

Chen Xuan squinted his eyes slightly, and when he took a closer look, he immediately saw that there were several huge black shadows in the field directly opposite the group of villagers.

That is……

“Wild boar?”

Chen Xuan was a little confused.

Damn, did the wild boar go down in the morning?

The drone also focused quickly, and everyone could see clearly what was happening there.

“Whose pig ran out?”

“Wild boar, this is a wild boar!”

“I lost it, this wild boar is so big and has fangs!”

“It’s really big, these villagers don’t want to die, they dare to get so close.”

“Brother Chen, let them come back quickly, a group of wild boars with fierce fighting power.”

“We have a saying here, called one pig, two bears and three tigers. The wild boars are going crazy. It’s particularly terrifying. The big tree held by the two can be broken for you.”

“It’s true, but I think it’s a bit exaggerated.”

“Exaggeration is definitely an exaggeration, but wild boars must not be underestimated. Whether it is speed, power, or fangs, they are so crazy that three or five adults can’t hold them.”

“Damn!” Suddenly, Chen Xuan cursed.

He stared at it for a while, and then realized that it was his field that was ruined by the wild boars!

That field is full of vegetables that he has only transplanted for less than two days!

Angrily surged in his heart, he turned and walked quickly toward the courtyard.

At the same time, I guessed why this group of wild boars appeared here.

Not surprisingly, he must have been attracted by the vegetables grown in the spiritual soil in his field.

It’s not news anymore that wild boars go downhill.

Even downtowns and universities in many places have been visited by wild boars.