Chapter 69

After the bamboo basket was prepared, Chen Xuan stood up and tried it directly with his back on his shoulders.

“not bad.”

Chen Xuan said: “Although it is not as good as the finished product sold on the street, one month is more than enough.”

When people are serious about weaving, they have to remove the burrs~ and roast them.

Although he has the ability of bamboo weaving, he has omitted many steps.

But it was enough for him.

He put the bamboo basket aside, and said to Wang Bin: “You centipedes, please let me here first. It will be dried tomorrow, and I will help you sell it in the county.”

“Yeah, thank you Uncle Chen.”

“What are you polite with Uncle?” Chen Xuan smiled: “I made snake soup, and I will eat some more later.”

“no need.”

“Grandma has already cooked dinner, we will go home to eat later.”

It’s very common to go to eat in the countryside, but it’s usually the case that the adult is not at home today, so he should talk to the villagers in advance and let the children go to their house for lunch or something.

When adults like this are at home, they usually won’t go to other people to eat, and if the elderly in the family know about it, they will blame the children.

Chen Xuan said: “It’s okay, just eat a small bowl. Uncle I stewed the snake soup, it tastes delicious.”

He walked towards the kitchen, and after a while, a scent floated from the kitchen.

Several children swallowed, the smell is really good.

Chen Xuan turned around, took out the genetic drink from the blind spot that the drone could not photograph, poured it into the bowl, and then poured the genetic drink in the bowl into the pot seemingly casually.

This thing is precious, but Chen Xuan is not lacking.

And for the child to eat, he doesn’t care about it.

After pouring in, I added a few sticks of firewood to look at the snake meat and Ganoderma lucidum. Chen Xuan said, “It has to be simmered for a while.”

He took the remaining half bottle of Gene Drink in his hand and walked out.

“I’m going to see the cow, are you going?”

“go!”

“Go, watch the buffalo!”

The child played with a big name and left after Chen Xuan.

On the way, Chen Xuan cut some fodder, came to the ridge, and put the fodder in front of the buffalo.

Wang Bin and several children squatted aside, staring at the buffalo with wide eyes open.

Although they grew up in the village, they often saw adults herding cattle, but they themselves had never herded cattle, nor had they had such close contact.

It feels very fresh today at such a close distance.

“The bull’s head is so big.”

“Eat and eat, this cow has eaten grass!”

“??? What’s so surprising about cows eating grass?”

“Isn’t Brother Chen afraid of cows? If I want to change me, I really don’t dare to be so close, if I hit me, I can fly directly to me.”