Chapter 13

Chen Xuan kept a constant speed and ran towards his residence slowly.

The cameraman’s equipment is top-notch and very light.

No matter how light it is, more than ten kilometers is not something ordinary people can hold on.

So, the three cameramen ran for a while with this one, and the second one took over and continued to run for a while.

The three of them took turns carrying the camera and ran. They were out of breath and almost broke their legs.

One minute, two minutes…

In the blink of an eye, ten minutes have passed.

Chen Xuan was still running, not slowing down at all.

This is because he deliberately controlled not to run too fast, or else the cameraman would be wiped out in minutes.

“I’ll go, Brother Chen is so fast.”

“It’s so fast. Let me calculate. In these ten minutes, Brother Chen ran for almost two kilometers. On average, it took less than one kilometer to five minutes.”

“The cameraman can’t hold it anymore, why doesn’t the driver show up yet?”

“If you don’t have any movement cells, you don’t deserve to be Chen’s cameraman.”

“Distressed the cameraman.”

“Although I feel distressed, I still want to laugh (cover my face)”

After running for twenty minutes, the driver finally drove over.

“Huh, finally coming.”

“I can’t do it, let me get in the car quickly.”

The three cameramen opened the car door, panting as soon as they sat down, looking exhausted.

The driver looked at them dumbfounded: “Are you all running here all the way?”

“Don’t froze, follow up quickly, don’t lose it.” The cameraman hurriedly urged.

“Oh oh.”

The driver stepped on the accelerator and hurried to keep up.

Chen Xuan trot along the sidewalk, dragged a long figure under the street light.

He looked back and saw the three people getting in the car, muttering to himself: “Finally, I can let go and run.”

Start accelerating after speaking.

The driver looked at Chen Xuan, who was speeding up, and stared, “He ran all the way from the hotel?”

“Yes.”

“This kid is really strong.”

“I have to prepare an electric car tomorrow.”

“Why… why is he speeding up?” the driver interrupted them.

The three of them looked up, good guys, it really started to accelerate.

In these twenty minutes, let alone run four kilometers.

After running such a long way, still have the strength to accelerate?

Are you a human?

“What kind of show is this?”

“Brother Chen’s really special show, abruptly turned this show into a personal show.”

“Brother Chen is very physically strong, and visually inspecting his acceleration speed, it is about three minutes and thirty seconds and one kilometer. This pace is very impressive!”

“I’m an amateur jogging enthusiast, but I’m not as good as it is.”

ten minutes……

twenty minutes……

In the live broadcast room, Chen Xuan’s figure has never stopped.

It was not until another twenty minutes had passed before Chen Xuan stopped and he arrived home.

A full hour has passed since he came out of the hotel.

“Kneel to Brother Chen!”

“Brother Chen, stop being a cook, change to an athlete, you are very talented!”

“I remember that this show has professional options for athletes, Brother Chen, shall we choose athletes in the next game?”

The live broadcast room was very lively, with more than one million netizens sending barrage frantically.

Wang Tao and the others were also amazed, and at the same time they were very happy.

On the first day of today’s show, so far, among the 100 challengers, only Chen Xuan has performed better.

As for the others, their performance on the first day was mediocre and nothing to watch.

There are still many challengers who went wrong on the first day.

In contrast, I realized how smooth Chen Xuan’s first challenge was.

However, this success also stems from his strong ability.

At this time, Chen Xuan has returned home and started to wash.

This house is rented by him, one bedroom and one living room, 2300 a month.

The decoration is average, the facilities are complete, and very clean.

In addition to the toilet, cameras are installed in other places.

Netizens looked at Chen Xuan’s residence and were a little surprised.

“The place where a big man lives is so clean?”

“I lost it. Compared with Brother Chen, my house is like a pig nest.”

“Please don’t humiliate the pig.”

“It’s hard to imagine that this is an environment where a man lives alone, and I cried.”

“Suddenly I want to fall in love. There is no reason. I just want to fall in love. The best man is Brother Chen.”

“Bitch, draw your sword!”

After washing, Chen Xuan went directly to the room to rest.

Lying on the bed, with a heart move, he called out the system panel.

Reputation value: ten thousand.

Occupation: Chef (first glimpse of the door +)

Skills: God-level swordsman.

The first glimpse of the way to raise a level is to enter the hall, which requires 1 million prestige points.

Chen Xuan did not hesitate at all, and directly promoted.

“The chef has been promoted to the entrance hall.”

Chef (enter the room +): Eight major cuisines, famous dishes from various countries, you are proficient in everything! The pursuit of food goes to the next level. The food you make will make customers linger and have endless aftertastes.

With 200,000 prestige points left, Chen Xuan continued to draw.

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Blessing from God of Cooking]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining the [God-level plate]”

[Blessing of the God of Cooking]: Passive trigger ability, with unexpected surprises.
[God-level platting]: A perfect dish needs to be complete in color, fragrance, and perfect cooking skills with perfect platting to make a dish more perfect! Even the most common dishes, after you embellish them, can be as pleasing as works of art.
“Ding! [Blessing of the God of Cooking] Triggered, after the dishes placed by your hands, appetite +10!”

Chen Xuan froze for two seconds.

Appetite +10?

This is the 【Blessing of God of Cooking】?

Niubi! .