Chapter 132

After dinner, Chen Xuan returned to the classroom, leaned back on the chair, and browsed the news on his mobile phone.

The students were so excited that they couldn’t fall asleep. They kept looking at the delivery bills in the morning one by one.

Some students glanced at Chen Xuan on the podium from time to time. After hesitating for a while, they got up and walked over.

“Ms. Chen.” The female student yelled in a low voice.

Chen Xuan put down his mobile phone, his smile was approachable: “What’s the matter?”

“I… I want to ask you, can I change my choice?”

“What?” Chen Xuan suddenly didn’t understand what she meant.

“I chose to use your money to trade stocks in the morning. I want to change it.”

“No.” Chen Xuan shook his head and refused. The girl obviously did not expect Chen Xuan to refuse, and she refused so simply.

Chen Xuan sat upright, and some students in the front row looked over here.

“I ask you, what is the main teaching of today’s course?”

“make money.”

“In most profitable industries, choice is more important than hard work. I have given you the opportunity to choose, and you have made the corresponding choices. You must accept your own positioning within the scope of the rules.”

“I’m not showing you a demo board, but real money and stocks.”

“From a certain level, my role in this class today is actually the boss of a company, and you are the employees who work for me.”

“I don’t care how much income you can provide me. If I want to, I can make a lot of money by myself, and I don’t need you to help me trade. What I want to tell you is that you are an adult Before doing anything, you must consider the results and pay for your choice.”

“You have not yet entered the society, but since you have the opportunity to contact you in advance, this is also a good thing.”

The girl lowered her head in embarrassment, and bowed to Chen Xuan: “Thank you, Teacher Chen, I have learned a lot.”

Although she was educated, she did gain something, and these gains could not be learned in school textbooks.

Other students who wanted to come up to ask questions, heard this, silently dispelled the thought in their minds.

Although regrettable, there is no way.

No one forced them to make their own choices.

And those students who chose to use their own money came over and said, “Mr. Chen, I want to transfer some more money to the stock account.”

“no.”

“Huh?” The student was dumbfounded: “Why?”

These are my own money, why can’t I transfer it?

He can’t understand.

Chen Xuan still said: “What class is today?”

“Making money class.”

“How to make money?”

“Stocks.”

“Do you know how to trade stocks?”

“will not……”

“That’s right.” Chen Xuan said: “You are helping me to trade stocks in name, but in fact I am doing it myself. My existence is similar to a fund management company. You are customers and you want to make money. There is no channel or Know how to trade stocks, so you guys find me.”The students were a little convoluted, but they still understood.