Chapter 96-100

When Chen Xuan returned home, news spread that Chen Xuan and Rhubarb became official spokespersons for Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz is also well versed in the hype, until the next day during the day, the specific details of the endorsement was announced.

Chen Xuan 75 million a year, sky-high price!

Rhubarb was the one that caused everyone to crash even more.

Even rhubarb has a sky-high endorsement fee of 10 million, which is unimaginable.

Let alone ordinary people, even many first-line stars may not be able to get this price.

“I thought about it all night, but I didn’t want to understand why I am inferior to rhubarb.”

“Don’t think about it, it’s not a species at all, it’s not comparable.”

“Brother Chen of the same species is even more incomparable. On the contrary, I feel that the gap with rhubarb is smaller.”

“Desperate, so desperate, Mercedes-Benz is so wealthy.”

This endorsement news lasted more than a week on the Internet before it faded.

And for more than a week, Chen Xuan’s daily job was to patrol the streets and alleys of Jinling with Li Dong.

The work content is single, but not boring at all.

Leaving Jiangbei District, Chen Xuan discovered that there are still many thieves.

The original schedule was that each team stayed in a zone for five days and then rotated.

But now the rules have changed, from five days to three days.

After basically three days, it is very difficult to see thieves in this district, and other crimes and violations are also much less.

At this time, Chen Xuan would apply for a change of place, and the above is naturally also a strong cooperation.

There is no way, such an excellent policeman, if you don’t transfer to where you should go, it’s a waste.

This morning, Chen Xuan had breakfast and waited at the gate of the community for five minutes. A police car came and stopped by the road.

“Xiao Chen, get in the car.”

Chen Xuan took the rhubarb into the car, and Li Dong said, “Let’s go from Jinniu Lake.”

“It’s a bit off over there, no one is there, right?”

“No talent is dangerous.” Li Dong said: “The more biased the place, the more likely a bad person will appear.”

“It makes sense, then go over there.”

Chen Xuan nodded, agreeing with Li Dong’s opinion.

“I feel that Officer Li is being led by Brother Chen more and more.”

“Now I go to work on patrols all day long with thieves?”

“Frozen, when can the thief stand up!”

“In other words, yesterday I read the first half-month announcement issued by the Jinling traffic police. The crime rate in Jinling city dropped by 17 percentage points, and the crime detection rate reached 97%, ranking first in the country.”

“This is so outrageous.”

Lanting Lake was on the edge of Jinling City. Li 28dong and the others had two cars and five people. They arrived at 9:30.