Chapter 115

When Chen Xuan was communicating with Alyssa, two more students came here, a man and a woman, both very young.

“Brother Chen?”

The two looked at it from a distance, somewhat familiar, and when they came closer, they couldn’t help but blurt out.

Chen Xuan looked at the two of them: “Hello.”

Alisha curiously asked: “Do you know each other?”

“He is Brother Chen, a very good person.” The two did not know how to introduce them, they could only say that they were very good.

Immediately he asked curiously: “Brother Chen, why are you here? I remember you came to be a teacher.”

Chen Xuan pointed to the watch on his wrist: “There are still more than ten minutes, but you guys, come here to learn languages ​​so early?”

“It’s almost eight o’clock, it’s not too early, and only once in half a month.”

They are a group of people with common interests and hobbies. They locate a certain place as a fixed place for exchanges and discussions, and set aside once a week or once a month.

In the earliest days, some college students agreed on a fixed time in the library to come here to exchange English, so it was also called the English Corner.

Later, this model framework was used for reference, such as when they communicated in Swiss.

This kind of communication and learning is very efficient, and it can also make new friends.

“Chen, are you a school teacher?” Alisha was a little surprised.

“Um.”

“What subject do you teach?”

“It’s not clear for the time being.” Chen Xuan spread his hands and said immediately: “I will know it later.”

The young men and women on the side were surprised and said, “Brother Chen, do you also speak Swedish?”

“It will be a little bit.” Chen Xuan pretended to be humble and low-key.

Alisha said: “Chen, you are too humble. Your Swedish is the most standard I have ever heard.”

The woman also said: “It’s really a good standard, even more standard than Olof.”

“I seem to hear someone calling my name.” A bearded young man walked over with a book in his arms. He saw Chen Xuan and immediately ran forward excitedly: “Chen, you are Chen, my God, I actually saw it. List!”

“Hello.”

“Ah, do you speak Swedish?” The young man looked very excited: “Chen, can I give you a hug?”

“Of course.” Chen Xuan hugged him. At this moment, the phone rang and he guessed it was from the school.

六六三  “Sorry, I will answer the call.”

He took the phone and walked aside, the young man said: “Chen’s Swedish is so authentic, I can’t hear it at all!”

Alisha said: “He has a strong ability to learn languages.”

“Did Brother Chen speak authentically?”

“I don’t understand anyway…”

“That moustache seems to be Swedish, although I don’t understand it, but looking at his expression, it is probably very authentic.”

“I have a hunch that Brother Chen will have a good time in Magic University.”

At this time, Chen Xuan came back after the call and said: “I need to go to the personnel office to go through the entry formalities, and you can communicate slowly.”