Chapter 88

Looking at the blade in Chen Xuan’s hand and the drone hovering behind him, the thief suddenly became desperate.

What kind of person is this?

Is something wrong?

Who goes out on horseback with a drone?

The police had some accidents, did they really let him find evidence?

Slightly relieved, this kind of thing is actually very difficult to handle.

Catch the thief and catch the dirty, unless you use your mobile phone to take pictures of the thief’s crime, or find the stolen money from the thief.

Otherwise, even if you know that he is a thief, but the process of his theft has stopped, and you have no evidence, it cannot be said that he is a thief.

Sometimes this is the case, you can’t accept it.

So when he knew what happened before and after, he was a little worried.

On the one hand, he likes Chen Xuan’s bloody surname, but on the other hand, he feels that Chen Xuan is too impulsive.

When he saw that he produced the evidence, he suddenly felt that this kid was not impulsive, but a brainy one.

Not bad.

“Please go back with us and make a transcript,” the policeman said.

“Yeah.” The girl hugged her bag and said, “Thank you Brother Chen.”

“You’re welcome.” Chen Xuan smiled: “I just ran into him, and he was unlucky.”

He pulled the man up from the ground and pushed a bit: “Let’s go.”

The man was downcast and desperate.

They came to the police station and the police said: “Chen Xuan, you are here and waiting, I will take you to go through the formalities in a while.”

“good.”

Chen Xuan just sat in the hall and waited.

“Caught a little thief on the first day at work?”

“Brother Chen is not considered as bringing money into the team?”

“Brave Chen is worthy of being brave and conspiring.”

“This thief has also suffered blood mold for eight lifetimes, and was arrested as soon as he stole something.”

“It’s hard at the beginning. Rhubarb should go up and take a bite.”

On the Internet, video clips of Da Huang and Chen Xuan cooperating to catch the thief were also posted.

#The first day of going to work, Chen Geyong catches the thief#

“Is this a gift from the show crew to Brother Chen?”

“Sick, who would give this gift?”

“The impact of rhubarb is really terrifying, and the thief didn’t dare to move when he was frightened.”

“With rhubarb, I feel that Brother Chen should have a good time this month.”

When he stayed at the police station until nine o’clock, the policeman came out.

“Chen Xuan, come with me.”

“Okay.” Chen Xuan followed with rhubarb.

The policeman said as he walked, “My name is Li Dong. You will follow me these two days.”

“Oh.”

Li Dong took him through the formalities, and the formalities were quickly completed, and Chen Xuan took the clothes.