Chapter 35

First of all, the big boss of Hunan cuisine, scolded millions for buying angelfish recipes!

Now there are big guys who are looking for millions of yuan to buy stuffed bean curd.

It is difficult for netizens to understand, in their opinion, this is just a dish.

They also admit that these two dishes are very technically difficult.

But no matter how difficult it is, it is still a dish after all.

One million, the price obviously exceeds the actual value of the dish.

And this is obviously not acting, there are really such two people who are willing to spend money to buy.

This makes them even more difficult to understand.

Are all the local tyrants so local now?

Wang Tao swallowed, watching the crazy skyrocketing data in the live broadcast room, and exclaimed: “These dishes seem very unusual.”

Li Lang nodded in agreement: “These two dishes may not be worth a million, but these people are willing to pay the price, and they can see that these two dishes are indeed extraordinary.”

Some people felt that Chen Xuan was overpriced.

After all, it’s a fly restaurant, but the price is several thousand yuan.

But now, everyone doesn’t think so anymore.

Regardless of Chen Xuan’s introduction, the production process of these dishes.

In the live broadcast room, the people who paid a lot of money for the recipes on the spot let everyone understand that these dishes are worth the price!

“Lu Yuan… this name sounds familiar.”

[Little Head]: Is this the old man Lu Yuan from Beijing?
“Damn it, isn’t it the master chef of the state banquet?”

[Macho]: My father did serve as the chef of state banquets, but he has retired.
“I’m a fan! I’m really a state banquet boss!”

“I remember this old man Lu, who was interviewed by CCTV back then, the cooking skills are superb, and many foreign guests come to visit, and the old man Lu is invited to take the lead personally!”

“The CCTV interview said that Mr. Lu was proficient in the eight major cuisines, and he could make a full-fledged full-feast of Chinese cuisines by himself. He is a true God of Cooking!”

“This old man turned out to kneel down!”

[Pang Da Kitchen]: Is Mrs Lu also watching the show?
[Munky man]: Well, my father was very excited when he saw Mr. Chen’s dish. He said that this dish is the pinnacle of Shandong cuisine. Uncle Yan also called just now, hoping that my father will buy the recipe for this dish.
[Pang Da Kitchen]: Is it Mr. Yan Jingxiang?
[Macho]: Yes.
“This Yan Jingxiang, wouldn’t he be the big man of Lu cuisine?”

“Wori… are all gangster-level figures!”

“I remember Brother Chen said that this dish is a Confucian cuisine, what’s the matter with Guan Lu cuisine?”

“Stupid! Confucian cuisine is Shandong cuisine!”

Lu Yuan’s identity made the atmosphere in the live broadcast room suddenly reach the high dynasty.

However, Chen Xuan still can’t see anything and is still focusing on cooking.

In about twenty minutes, a plate of bean sprouts was filled with ham and minced chicken.