Chapter 38

Chen Xuan said: “Boiled cabbage, the most important thing is the broth. It needs thick soup as the base, but the thick soup has to be made into a clear soup, which looks like light boiled water.”

“The method is also simple. Chop the chicken breasts until they are velvety, put them into the broth, and after repeated adsorption two or three times, the slightly turbid broth will be as clear and clear as boiling water, with a strong mellow fragrance, not greasy or greasy, and refreshing.”

He put the chopped minced meat in, and everyone saw that the original thick broth had gradually become light and mysterious.

“The soup base is adjusted, and then it’s the main cabbage.” He grabbed the Chinese cabbage, peeled off the outer leaves, took out the cabbage and put it directly into the pot: “The cabbage should choose the unripe Chinese cabbage as the raw material. , Use only the tender heart that has turned yellow in the middle, blanch it slightly and rinse with water. After removing the fishy dishes, pour it in the stock until it is boiled. Skim the broth of the blanched cabbage, and then pour in the fresh stock, this way Boiling cabbage, even if it is done!”

Following Chen Xuan’s introduction, a boiled cabbage was completed.

The soup base is as clear as boiling water, and the yellow cabbage heart looks like ordinary ingredients.

If I hadn’t watched Chen Xuan’s cooking process, it would be impossible to imagine that this dish was actually made in this way!

“To be on the state banquet menu, there are really two brushes.”

“For the first time, I felt that I couldn’t eat Chinese cabbage!”

“Puff~ Me too.”

“This Chinese cabbage is in Brother Chen’s hands, and its value has skyrocketed (covering his face)”

Zhang Cuilan took the boiled cabbage out, went to the hall, and put it on the table.

The big stomach kings can’t wait a long time.

They all thought that Chen Xuan’s more difficult dishes were superficial, but the taste was mediocre.

But when they entered the door, they found out, where is it like this!

These dishes are not only difficult to make, but their tastes are also explosive!

Vance Tofu is tender and smooth, melts in the mouth, the taste is rich, and it is quite refreshing, so they can’t help but bite after bite.

Angelfish is the best fish soup they have ever eaten!

The fish and broth could blend so perfectly, which they didn’t expect.

Before Chen Xuan made boiled cabbage, their knowledge of boiled cabbage was limited to the name of the dish.

I really thought it was boiled cabbage.

But after reading it, I realized that this dish turned out to be such a thing!

I have to say, I have a long experience!

“Come, eat!”

The King of Stomach greeted him, but there was no need for him to greet him.

Originally, these fans were somewhat reserved, but since they tasted Chen Xuan’s dishes, the reservedness in their hearts has long been lost.

What is reserved?

Tasting food is the most important thing!

After taking a bite, several people suddenly felt that their pores all over their bodies were relaxed!