Chapter 149

Professional boxer give me a battle book?

Chen Xuan was quite surprised.

But when he understood it clearly, the accident dissipated in his heart, and he knew it clearly.

It’s no wonder that Zero Degree has opened a handicap for itself.

At present, boxing is roughly divided into two types, one is formal, which can be shown directly on TV.

There is also the black boxing, which is irregular, has fewer restrictions, and fights more passionately and excitingly.

But this kind of boxing match is not recognized, and it’s commonplace to kill a lot of people.

There are many subdivisions of regular boxing matches, such as WBC.

WBC, which is the boxing organization that Tyson participates in, is the most well-known and strongest professional boxing organization.

There are organizations like Kunlun Jue, K1, and UFC.

This kind of formal boxing match has many restrictions, very, very many.

There are many parts that are forbidden to hit, but despite the many restrictions, they are also punched to the flesh and look very exciting.

However, compared with Black Boxing, it is still worse in terms of viewing and emotional mobilization.

Every formal boxing match has an outer game, which is commonly known as spinach.

Wherever there is spinach, it is inevitable that fake punches will occur.

The power of capital is pervasive, which is inevitable.

These professional boxers challenge themselves with two main goals.

One is the popularity. Chen Xuan’s reputation is so high that almost no one knows it.

The second is the external disk.

When a Luo Yong challenged him, he would be able to open the odds of 1:5 in the outside game. You must know that Luo Yong is just a semi-professional boxer.

They are genuine professional fighters.

Once they are on the court, Chen Xuan’s odds will definitely plummet, and it will be possible at 1:20.

With such huge odds, they have a lot more room for manipulation.

One of the dumbest options is to fight fake punches, but as long as you can make money, punching fake punches is nothing.

If you want to make money in the long run, then don’t fight fake punches, fight for real, and hit your true level.

Winning Chen Xuan is a huge gain and glory in itself.

Are you afraid that you won’t have any money?

Various endorsements are afraid that they will rush to the door.

Knowing that Chen Xuan accepted Rayong’s challenge, they felt a little strange in their hearts.

In their opinion, Chen Xuan’s choice is undoubtedly mentally retarded. Seven one three

You are an ordinary person, although you have good strength and strong physical fitness, but in the end, you are an ordinary person.

In any case, they can’t get rid of the three-character label of ordinary people.

And Rayong is a regular quasi-professional boxer.

Are you an ordinary person, fighting with a quasi-professional boxer?