Chapter 101-110

In ordinary life, cats and dogs are the animals most exposed to.

Lions, tigers, brown bears, leopards...this kind of animals can only be seen on TV or in zoos.

But now, they were following Chen Xuan and saw a brown bear so close.

It was the brown bear who rushed forward.

When the brown bear pounced on it, many people closed their eyes in shock.

For fear of seeing a bloody scene in the next second.

However, the bloody scene did not happen.

"Boom!"

A loud noise resounded through the mountains and forests.

This sound was dull, but full of power.

"Roar!"

Accompanied by this, the brown bear staggered forward and fell to the ground, and this howling with a bit of anger and pain.

The live broadcast room was quiet for two seconds, and then the barrage filled the screen again.

In just one morning, I don't know how many times this situation has been staged.

"Changing!"

"Damn, I actually avoided it!"

"Brother Chen, you are not human!"

"How accurate is this stick!"

As soon as the brown bear pounced on it, Chen Xuan reacted swiftly, accurately capturing the most suitable opportunity, and bashing out the tree stick in his hand at the moment he moved to the side.

Draw it firmly on the brown bear's head.

This kind of operation seems to him to be extremely common. With his current physical quality, although he does not know what so-called martial arts moves, he can use the purest strength and speed to make the most correct response.

Especially to deal with this kind of brown bear who only knows how to use brute force, what Chen Xuan has to do is to use brute force in the same way.

"Roar!"

The three leopards also rushed forward in an instant.

The golden eagle stood on the tree and watched, while the rhubarb was the first to lock a leopard.

In nature, cats of the same size have an almost overwhelming advantage over canines.

Unless they are superior in number, cats will always have a winning rate of over 80%.

However, in front of Rhubarb, the agility of the leopard cat and the advantages of the fangs and claws are not reflected in the slightest.

"Wow!"

Three meters away, the rhubarb barked at a speed like lightning, and rushed up with a bang. The leopard was about to jump away, but was hit hard by the rhubarb "boom".

The leopard felt that his internal organs had shifted. Under the superimposition of the fast speed and impact of the rhubarb, the leopard had no chance of resisting, and was knocked into flight.

If it weren't for Chen Xuan to tell it that it couldn't be killed, the rhubarb would just bite it down.

With the bite force of the rhubarb, the leopard can burp directly after one bite.

"Boom!"

Two seconds later, the leopard was hit by a big tree, and then slid to the ground.

The other two leopards, who were about to attack, saw this scene, and 28 stopped.