Chapter 27

#小Restaurant surprises the sky-high price menu! #

“Fuck, what kind of fish is this horse riding, 3688????”

“Are you crazy, does f*ck treat people as fools?”

“What kind of dish is stuffed bean curd?”

“Winter melon cup 1888…With this money, how many winter melon can I buy.”

“Brother Chen is a good cook, but when it comes to running a restaurant, it’s still a lot worse.”

“Seriously, at this price, it’s impossible for anyone to go.”

Wang Tao said: “The price set by Chen Xuan for these dishes is indeed a bit embarrassing.”

Ma Jingyao said: “Yes, it’s embarrassing. People who don’t need money won’t go to such a small store. Very few people who go to such a small store will spend such a big price.”

People spend thousands of dollars to eat, what they eat is the environment, what they eat is the brand, and what they eat is the style.

Who will come to the fly restaurant on your side of the road and spend thousands of dollars to eat?

No one will say that you have taste when it spreads out, but they will only think that you are sick.

But regardless of whether Chen Xuan’s price is high or low, the heat and discussion are rising.

Now the whole network is discussing, and many Internet celebrities have noticed that this is a good opportunity to catch up on the heat.

Not long after Chen Xuan and Li Aimin left, the hotel phone rang.

Zhang Cuilan connected: “Li’s private kitchen…oh, do you order food? Okay, how many people, when will you come? What? Do you want to order the new dishes today?”

The words of the other party made Zhang Cuilan stunned.

Chen Xuan just added the new dish today. Does the other party want to order now?

Also, something is more expensive.

Angelfish, stuffed bean curd, pumpkin cup…

Thousands of dishes, just order it, without hesitation.

Is this crazy?

Moreover, in order to alleviate Zhang Cuilan’s concerns, the other party also specially asked her Alipay account to transfer a 5,000 yuan deposit in advance.

Looking at the 5,000 yuan in the account, Zhang Cuilan knew that the other party was not joking.

Everyone in the program group watched this scene, and they were also a little surprised.

Wang Tao said: “Someone really ordered these new dishes.”

Li Lang smiled and said: “Now that Chen Xuan can’t pick it up, this is also a test for him.”

In fact, they know very well in their hearts that seven or eight of the people who order food are Internet celebrities, and it is estimated that they are deliberately enthusiastic.

“How rich is it? A meal is a few thousand yuan, so you can just order it?”

“Obviously, I’m here to catch the heat.”

“You can get such a big exposure for a few thousand yuan, and everyone is willing to change it.”

“The small logo only spent ten dollars in the morning, and it was on a hot search, and it was almost a profit.”

Netizens are not stupid either. After a brief surprise, they immediately guessed that the other party spent so much money on ordering, just because of the enthusiasm.

Zhang Cuilan contacted Li Aimin immediately and told him about the incident.

Li Aimin was also confused when he learned about it, and then told Chen Xuan.

Chen Xuan asked: “Come tonight?”

“Yes, tonight.”

“Okay, then pick it up.”

“Can you make it?”

“No problem.” Chen Xuan smiled faintly.

Since he dared to sell these dishes, he was confident that he could make them.

Although some dishes are very complicated to prepare, it is difficult for the average chef.

But that is difficult for the average chef, for him, there is no difficulty!

And he also knew that he had just brought out a new dish, and someone ordered it, obviously it was intentional.

At this time, he can’t refuse. Once he refuses, it will make people doubt. Can you make these dishes?

In other words, are your dishes worth the price?

Li Aimin and his wife are a little worried.

But for Chen Xuan, the timing of this online celebrity order is just right!

He made these signature dishes for everyone to see, which is also an excellent opportunity for publicity for the restaurant.

“If you doze off, someone will give you a pillow.”

Chen Xuan smiled, also speeding up the purchase.

Half an hour later, he and Li Aimin returned to the restaurant with big and small bags of ingredients.

After returning, the first thing Chen Xuan did was to make soup.

In general big restaurants, the chef will specially boil a pot of stock for cooking.

Especially for cuisines like Shandong cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, and Tanjia cuisine, wherever water needs to be added to the cooking, the dishes must be more delicious and fragrant.

Li Aimin watched Chen Xuan dealing with the old hen, and asked, “Xiao Chen, is this going to make soup?”

“Yeah.” Chen Xuan said: “First prepare a pot of broth.”

Broth…

For Li Aimin, this is a little far away.

In a small restaurant like his, the dishes basically don’t need broth to season.

It can be seasoned with broth, which are very particular dishes.

Chen Xuan threw two old hens into a barrel-shaped pot: “No chicken is not fresh, no duck is not fragrant, no skin is not thick, no belly is not white. There is also a difference between broth, generally divided into milk soup and clear soup. There are two types. I boil milk soup. Uncle Li, look carefully at how I boil, the order in which the ingredients are put in, and the heat of the soup are all important.”

If you want to improve your cooking skills in a short time, soup stock is undoubtedly a shortcut.

When Li Aimin heard this, he immediately stared attentively.

“Wipe, Brother Chen is really fucking professional, I can’t understand a word of what he said.”

“There is a saying that ordinary people can’t make broth, even if you give the same ingredients, you can’t make the same soup. This thing is the most test of experience.”

“Now I am looking forward to the dishes ordered by the guests at the evening table, which cost almost 10,000 yuan. I feel that it is not as good as a bowl of egg fried rice.”.